Organic Cotton Fruits & Vegetables
Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, they're safe for little foodies.
These baby toys are safe for little foodies. Created to encourage healthy eating habits in babies and kids, this is the one time you want your kids to play with their food! Inspired by our own commitment to sustainable agriculture, our collection of fruit and veggies are STEM toys for future scientists and environmentalists.
The center of our 13 Villages Project, our sustainable baby toys give back to an initiative created by our co-founder Janice Masoud, to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural Egypt. Each fruit and veggies is made by women of different villages in Egypt.
* Ages: Suitable for all ages 0+
* Measures 4.5" tall
* Sustainably made from scraps from leftover clothing production
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.